Ads
Wowers, what a beautiful geographical location! It's such a shame that the people here are the complete opposite when it comes to manners - like the complete opposite in the southern France. But anyways, let's get into today's news whilst you hear the jazz music in the back. A drone seems to be following me around. Hello drone! Um, but yeah let's get into today's video with this gorgeous view behind me and hopefully you guys can see it clearly because I know that... yeah but anyways let's get into this.
I don't know if you guys have realized but the Daily Mail and The Sun have announced today that they are dropping the majority of their US workforces. So their offices in the US and for both these publications owned by the Murdoch company are crumbling and they're crumbling so fast! I don't know why people aren't speaking about it. I honestly don't understand - it was revealed earlier today this morning but that's pretty bad news guys for the Murdoch team. Karma for harassing Megan!
Ads
I was on the plane today toward Nice and the flight was delayed by 2 hours (Good Old EasyJet!) and of course guys there was some people behind me talking about how Megan, you know she gets what she wants whatever she wants she's spoiled and how you know she ruined the family. Guys I was this close to wanting to get into the conversation and drag them but I said you know what, I'm about to go on a plane to go to Sunny south of France, let me not even try and do any of that nonsense so I just did not. But o people are so deranged for them to believe like what has she done? I don't understand people are so dumb, they make things up in their head and they run with it.
Anyway speaking of Harry, Megan - Harry has just won a big big case and I think that this should be celebrated where you know it's been announced that he has... let me just find this. The Extreme Heritage Foundation have lost their nuisance case to access Prince Harry's private Visa records. There's a lot of sour grapes in the article but sharing archive links for those who want to read more says xandi sussex where Prince Harry Visa drug case ruling has been closed. So of course people want to try access his records - why? I don't understand but he is Harry, not only that... but at the same time the Telegraph are having more conversations and you know are really upset with Kate - they don't understand why she has not gone to cancer foundations, spoken to people and you know done what she's meant to do which is basically what the Daily Mail was saying that this is what Diana would have done.
Ads
So to me this is a huge blow in their faces - it did not work well for them, to the point where there are still conversations happening and you know they're really upset with Kate, they're really upset with William, they feel like you know their PR team is a mess, they've upset somebody in the camp for all of their strongholds to turn against them even. So that they're still discussing it to this day when that video - no shade, I've already forgotten about I felt like it was so fake and forced that I've already forgotten about it, it wasn't, it was not impactful. I'm trying to show you both scenes cuz it's just gorgeous but it wasn't impactful at all so like no shade no shade guys but the fact that a telegraph are doing this and they're going in on them to me is absolutely crazy, they're just not holding back in any capacity.
Let me know your thoughts are when it comes to this video, do subscribe, give this video a thumbs up. I didn't even give you a introduction to this video because I was just so gagged by the location and where I'm at and the beautiful places I can I'm privileged to go to. Let's hope that I don't do another whole "French people are so rude" video because they're already getting on my nerves and it has not even been 3-4 hours and they're already getting on my nerves guys! But I'm so ready for them because I don't have time for them, they're so flipping annoying. Um, so annoying! But anyways let me know your thoughts are when it comes to this video, subscribe!
Ads
Wow look at this beautiful Monument, I can't get over it - the Chateau de Ble I believe was called, um, sorry I just butchered that really badly. But yeah it's a good day for Harry and Megan and it's a good day for me, do you understand? It's a good day for us, it's a good day for us guys because they're losing terribly and I just...is hilarious! Subscribe and I'll catch you guys soon.

Post a Comment